Is life more than you can handle right now? Are you adjusting to a new job, a change in marital status, a serious or terminal illness or the death of a loved one? Or are you experiencing a lonely or difficult time in your life? Would you benefit from having someone who will listen, care and walk with you through this difficult time?
There is no need to struggle alone!
Everyone struggles with seasons of hardship. Having someone to care, listen and share God’s Love with you can help get you through the confusion, stress and loneliness you may be experiencing. God does not intend for you to struggle alone. “Bear one another’s burdens, and in this you will fulfill the law of Christ.” Galatians 6:2
Consider allowing a Shepherd to walk with you on your journey to wholeness.
What is a Shepherd?
A Shepherd is a…
- Child of God who walks beside a hurting person
- Caring Christian who really listens
- Trained member of our congregation who provides Christian care
- Person who is ready to focus on your needs
- Trustworthy friend who will keep your identity and your needs confidential
- Person who will faithfully meet with you on a weekly basis for as long as your need persists
A Shepherd is NOT a…
- Counselor or therapist
- Person who runs errands or helps with chores
- Casual visitor
If you are in need of a caring Christian who will listen, pray, encourage and provide confidential care, please contact Morgan Fisher at mfisher@yes2God.org.