American Indian Christian Mission Short Term Mission Trip
Who: High School Students & Chaperones
What: Short term mission trip
When: Saturday, March 19 AM — Saturday, March 26 PM, 2016
Where: Show Low, AZ
1) To support the ongoing ministry of AICM as well as spread the hope and love of Jesus Christ to the Native American people.
2) To allow God to develop a heart and spirit of missions in our students for people around the world.
How: We will be doing some work projects on the campus of AICM to support there ongoing ministry as well as take part in AICM’s bus ministry each day that goes onto the reservation to work directly with children.
Cost: $300 (would’ve been $400 but we have an anonymous donor paying $100 per student who registers), includes transportation, all meals, lodging, and cost of ministry outreach. Our desire is to take every student who is interested in giving up a week and serving the Lord. Unfortunately we won’t be able to provide scholarships for this trip. We encourage all potential attendees to write support letters (Click here for help on writing a support letter) to deliver to family and friends as well as come up with creative ways to raise $ to make this trip a possibility. Payments can be made here.
- Jan. 31, 2016 – $50 non-refundable deposit with application due (if for some reason a student is not accepted to go on the trip then the deposit will be refunded)
- Feb. 15, 2016 – $100 payment due (total of $150)
- Feb. 29, 2016 – $100 payment due (total of $250)
- Mar. 18, 2016 – $150 payment due (total of $400)
Check out the video below to get a decent idea of the ministry. It’s not a high quality production but it gives you an idea of the ministry that will take place.